Ten miles East on Highway 88 from the intersection of Highway 71 and 88 East, on land owned by Nick Bowen (2/1/1984)
Section 13, Township 2 South, Range 29 West
Parcel # ?
The land for this cemetery was donated by Dr. J. A. Norris about 1862. it is located in a field on the south side of the road. Although there is no tombstone or marker for his grave, it is believed that a civil war soldier by the name of Shelton was the first person buried in this cemetery. Norris Cemetery is also called Yucanna (Yocana) according to most of the residents in this area.
Norris Cemetery Yocana Arkansas.csv
Note: The following are suppose to be buried in an unmarked graves / no confirmations.
Nancy Harris Wilcox Oct 1858 04-30-1924
Nathan Adam Wilcox abt 1825 Dec 1903
Several unmarked graves and some head stones are now broken. Several of the headstones are hard to read.