Arkansas Church Records
Church Records can provide the researcher with many kinds of information on their ancestors and should be explored.
On April 2-12, 1914, more than 300 persons met in the Grand Opera House at 200 Central Avenue in Hot Springs, Arkansas and formed the General Council of the Assemblies of God. Some 14 persons from Argenta attended this meeting. The delegation returned home deciding to remain independent. Eleven years later, on June 4, 1925, the congregation voted to join the Assemblies of God fellowship. Thus the church was set in order and began to be known as the 22nd Street Assembly of God.
- Index to A History of the Current River Baptist Association
- Antioch Landmark Baptist Church History, Benton, Arkansas
- Catholic Research in Arkansas and Oklahoma
- Pentecostal Church of Lee County, Arkansas History
- Randolph County Church Records
- First United Pentecostal Church of Trumann, Arkansas
- First Southern Baptist Church of Bryant, Arkansas
- History of the First Assembly of God, North Little Rock, Arkansas
- History of Piney Grove Baptist Church, Nevada County, Arkansas
Franklin County Arkansas Church Records
- Gar Creek United Methodist Church
- Grenades Chapel United Methodist Church – 1
- Grenades Chapel United Methodist Church – 2