Location & Information
One-half mile South of New Potter on Hwy 375 W to Intersection of Polk 37 and Polk 170
SW, SE, Section 30, Township 2 South, Range 31 West
Parcel # 7251
The following information was obtained from the Deed Book at the Polk County, Arkansas Courthouse.
Deed Book #37, Page 61: J. B. Linn in November 1907 sold land for $2.00 to the then Trustees, G. W. Liner, J. B. Graves, and T. J. Hicks. the land was to be used for a burying place for the public.
Deed Book #37, Page 131: In December of 1907, G. W. Murphy and L. F. Murphy sold additional land to be used for the same purpose for the sum of $10.00.
Hubbard, Van Hans (86) – 3/26/1915 – Boyce, LA – 12/23/2001 – Texarkana – Source: Mena Star 1/3/2002