Location & Information
Two or three miles SW of Big Fork Post Office
Section 28, Township 3 South, Range 28 West
Parcel # ?
Even though several attempts were made to find this cemetery, it could not be located. The following information was taken from an article written about 1969. Somewhere near Polk 615.
- Bates, Clemmy
- Bates, Aunt Ellen Crawford in 1980
- Bates, Sr., George
- Bates, George Earl (infant of Riles)
- Bates, Holly & Cansada (children of Geo & Ophelia)
- Bates, Jr., Elisha George
- Bates, J. T.
- Bates, Nancy Ann Bowen (2nd Wife)
- Bates, Ophelia (wife of Geo, Jr.)
- Bates, Riles (her husband)
- Bates, Aunt Sis Stags (wife of Geo, Sr.)
- Bates, Tennie Walker (wife of Geo, Sr.)
- Bates, Washington
- Crawford, John
- Crawford, Nancy Bates (wife of John)
- Smith, Little Lurena – (daughter of Sallie Smith)
- Smith, Little Annie (daughter of Jane Smith)
- Ward, Mary Ellison Bates
Grandchildren of Eld. Bates: Edna, Virgie, Lula, Frank, Alice Shelton & Baby